Generation of Student Transcripts
Students may submit a written request to the Registrar’s Office for official transcripts of coursework indicating each course attempted, each grade earned, and credit hours associated with each course. Each request requires a processing fee.
Student records (transcripts) will not be released under the following circumstances:
- All student records are not on file in the University Registrar’s Office.
- The requesting student has not cleared all bills (academic or financial).
- The requesting student has a record hold imposed by the Office of Financial Aid or the Office of General Counsel.
- The requesting student has any other University hold.
- The requesting student has not paid the transcript fee.
In the event that a student experiences a legal change of name, he or she should submit a completed Name Change Request Form and official documentation of the change. The Registrar’s Office will record a copy of the required documentation, which may include, but is not limited to marriage license, divorce decree, court document, passport, and naturalization certificate.