Health & Kinesiology (Health Education Concentration), Master of Science
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or better; or 3.0 on last 60 hours
- If required by the graduate degree program, GRE (General) or GMAT for Business programs (must be within five (5) years of your application date).
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (current)
- Personal Essay (300 – 500 words)
- Application fee ($75): Your application will not be processed until the fee is received.
- Transcript (s): 2 copies sent directly to TSU from the institutions.
In addition to Items 1 through 7, International Students need to also supply the following information:
- Affidavit of Support
- Transcript Evaluation
- TOEFL = 79 or IELTS (iBT) = 6.0 (if not from an English speaking country)
|Core Curriculum Requirements||15|
|Health Education Concentration||15|
|HED 538||Health Probs Ot The Aged||3|
|HED 577||Human Sexuality & Dev||3|
|HED 831||Research Planning||3|
|KIN 632||Supv Of Hlth & Phys Ed||3|
|HED 570||Admin Of Health Education||3|
|Select fifteen (15) credit hours from the following:||15|
|Epid & Human Ecol|
|Survey Of Health Politics|
|Contemp Urban Hlth Probs|
Contemporary Rural Health Problems"
|Hlth Probs Alco Nar & Tobacco|
|Community Health Problems|
|Hlth Manpower Issues|
"HED 576 County and Municipal Health Departments"
|Human Sexuality & Dev|
"HED 639 Evaluation and Selection of health Materials"
|Six (6) credits outside area electives from EDUC, SSSL, HED, or KIN||9|